Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

eCR

We love to hear feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.

9 results found

1. Alert Deletion

The ability to left or right click next to multiple alerts and delete them all at the same time. Our alerts still don't work consistently, and there are days when we log in and they say "zero"...only to log in another day and see 2,400 alerts. I start deleting for 15 minutes....log out...log in again and it's back to zero. If I could click on multiple lines to select ones to delete, instead of opening up each alert that would be great.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Alert for Checked In Appointments with No Note Started

It would be helpful to have an alert for when an appointment has been checked in but no note has been started within a certain number of days. We currently receive "There is an unsigned note. . ." alerts for encounter notes that have been started but not completed. We are able to identify these now with the reconciliation report, but it would be good to have the same alert functionality with missing notes for individual or group encounters - thanks..

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Int

Upgrade Instant Messaging so users can see what messages they sent (sent box).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be able to navigate eCR when I have the 'Send Message' screen open to sent an instant message to a user.

When sending an instant message, I am not able to open any other eCR screens, charts, etc. It would be beneficial to me if I could access a patients chart or forms to capture information I may I want to send to a user through the Instant Message functionality. Update the 'Send Message' screen to be non-modal (I can access other screens/functions while the Send Message window is open.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add "Date Received" to Instant Messages tab in Alert

Add a 'Date Received' column to the Instant Messages tab so you can see when instant messages were received.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Separate Instant Alerts and Lab Alerts + Group Alerts

Currently, Lab alerts are now under both lab alerts and instant alerts; thus users are getting duplicate alerts. Please allow these to be separated into one particular group as users are continuing to receive duplicate alerts for labs in both their instant alerts and lab alerts.

In addition, staff are getting alerts for each lab that is received for clients. Is there a way for these alerts to be grouped so users get one lab alert per client rather than say for example 6 labs that came in on the same day for one client?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Alert Popup box

Popup box to appear on any part of 10e11, scheduler, charges, etc. when searching or bringing up a client/patient. This box will be handy if insurance is missing, fee schedule needed, co-pay was not collected, etc. It will alert all who pull up the client/patient.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dates and Primary user on Alerts

We'd like to see (and be able to sort by) the date alerts were generated in the alert window as well as the date an alert was generated and removed in reporting. We'd also like to see (and be able to sort by) the Primary user on Form and Instant alerts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create Alerts for Thresholds Nearing End Date

We would like to be able to set up alerts when the service thresholds being set up are nearing their end date so we know that we will need to add new ones due to the end times being set in Patient Details.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base